Every single woman love high ponytails and we are bored with that same style of ponytail doing daily which also sat down in few hours .here are various high ponytail styles that can be done quickly and are easy as well and will stay the same with time these ponytails styles are anti sagging and would provide you fresh and elegant look.
1. A clean part will make the whole look more polished and ~fancy~:
for this beautiful ultra chic half up ponytail first comb up your hair and then take a small section from above part of your hair and take it at back of your head and secure it with a clear elastic band and then take strand of your hair from the back and wrap it up around the ponytail to hide the elastic. To hold your ponytail use some hairspray at the end.
2. If you’re going for a more effortless feel, you can instead use a brush to pull the pony to the very top of your head and then tease it so it becomes big and messy:
Every girl loves cute cascading top pony and it can be attained just in few steps. You can use an iron curler to curl up your ponytail a little bit. Take an upper section of your hair that is hair at the top of your head then curl that portion using an iron curler and turn it into a small ponytail and then use a comb to mess it up a little bit. After this use bobby pins, and position your ponytail in the forward direction, to pin it up. After doing this comb your hair backward and use some hairspray on the ponytail to add some stiffness to it.
3. Hide the elastic band by wrapping a small piece of hair around it and securing with a bobby pin:
Half up ponytail is just as easy as any other half ponytail you just have to take an upper half portion of your hair at the back of your head and using a comb mess it up a little bit and secure it using a clear elastic band. Now pull out a strand from your ponytail and wrap it up around your ponytail making sure that it covers up the elastic band properly.
4. Curl your hair into tight spirals before you gather half into a ponytail for a super flirty look:
This ponytail can provide you a very fresh look as well as flirty one too. for this ponytail first, you have to curl up your hair using a curling iron after curling process takes upper half of your hair and turn it into a ponytail but do not tie it at the center top your hair, tie it a little bit aside instead.
5. Adding something as simple as a bow or an embellished pin can completely change up how your hair looks.
For higher and fuller ponytail you can also use bobby pins and to add some cuteness to it, use a bow. Take upper half of your hair and secure it on using a clear elastic band and then use bobby pins to add a bow in it. Take the bobby pin through the bow and then through your hair vertically.
6. Going for Ariana Grande’s classic ‘do? Leave a chunk of the front of your hair out of the ponytail and pin it behind your ear. Voila!
For this amazing Ariana style ponytail, you have to leave a chunk of the front of your hair out of the ponytail and pin it behind your ear. After pining it up to take the upper half portion of your hair and turn it into a ponytail and secure it using clear elastic band and take a strand from your ponytail and wrap it up to hide the elastic band.
7. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can always throw in a French braid, too!
if you are in the mood of elegant look then you can give yourself an upper half French braid look. Just take upper half portion of your hair and do the French braid and tie it on the top back of your head and use strand to wrap up the elastic band.
8. Ponytail looking a bit dull and saggy? All you have to do is throw a small claw clip into the center of the ‘tail and you’ll have instant volume!
If you too hate sagging ponytail then you can use claw clip into your ponytail have instant volume? Just make a ponytail and use claw clip just below the elastic and use a comb to mess it up a little bit and then remove the claw clip, in this way you can add some instant volume to your hair.
9. A great trick to make even the heaviest of ponytails perky and adorbs is to secure the base with two bobby pins to help it maintain its shape throughout the day.
To make your ponytail more voluminous and high you must use bobby pins to hold the position of the ponytail. Just make a plain and high ponytail and take the bobby pins through it vertically that will hold the position of the ponytail for the whole time.